Welcome to the homepage for Lakeview’s Parent Teacher Association (PTA). The Lakeview PTA is a volunteer organization comprised of supportive parents, teachers, and staff of Lakeview Elementary School. The Lakeview PTA helps to improve the educational experience for the students and parents of the Lakeview community.
The objectives of the LakeviewPTA, in accordance with the purposes of the Illinois PTA and the National PTA are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, so that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
To print a copy of the 2013-2014 Lakeview PTA Membership Form in English, please click here. To print the form in Spanish, click here. Also, click here to connect to the Market Day website to place an order and help raise funds for our school!
Be sure to check here for more news and information on the activities and programs the Lakeview PTA will be sponsoring during the 2013-2014 school year!